Cookies Policy for vipmeteorites.com
For the purposes of complying with the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
VIKTOR IVANOV PLAMNOV, is responsible for the cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through them, whether their own or from third parties, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
The objective of this policy is to inform you in a clear and detailed way of what a cookie is, what its purpose is, what type of cookies we use, the period of time they are stored and how to configure them or, where appropriate, disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application), use elements security while browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements . The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on www.vipmeteorites.com
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
- Cookie code
- Duration: 1 year
- Description: These cookies are used to personalize the User Interface.
- Type: Own
- Purpose: Technical
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios- w eb-guarden- s us-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/how-to-manage-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
www.vipmeteorites.com displays information about its Cookies Policy at the top of the portal page at login in order for you to be aware.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- To accept. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Know more. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of vipmeteorites.com and modify the configuration of your browser.